Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with a stay and play getaway at Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort or Stone Mountain Inn, both located inside the park, providing you and your family with easy access to park activities. Rates start at $109/night. (Traveler Tip: Travel Sunday and Monday for the best rates)
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
- Comfortable accommodations - many featuring balconies with lake views
- Complimentary shuttle from Evergreen to park activities
- Restaurant options: Waterside restaurant onsite, Poolside Bar & Grill, and The Commons restaurant at the Golf Club just a short drive away
- Beautiful outdoor pool with Stone Mountain view
Stone Mountain Inn
- Wake up with a beautiful mountain view just steps away from your room
- Located directly across from Stone Mountain's base!
- Courtyard patio with outdoor pool
Stone Mountain Park Activities
- Lasershow & Fireworks each of the four nights from Friday, May 24th through Monday, May 27th. Patriotic fireworks display will immediately follow the Lasershow each night.
- Tee it up at Stone Mountain Golf Club, featuring 36 holes on Stonemount Course and Lakemont Course.
- Guests can purchase an All Attractions pass that includes tickets to SkyHike®, Geyser Towers®, Summit Skyride, MEGABUGS!, Dinotorium, Scenic Railroad, 4-D Theater featuring Ice Age and More. Check out what Memorial Day Weekend at the park has in store!
- Stop by the REI Boathouse (our local partner) for fun outdoor activities including paddle boards, kayaks and canoes.
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Stone Mountain Park with a bike/segway tour when you book with ATL Cruzers (our local partner)