If you're 62 years or older, you can save 15% or more on your room rate at Courtyard Williamsburg Bush Gardens Area. So, start planning your trip and plan to save at our beautiful hotel just minutes from Historic Williamsburg and Jamestown, premier golf and great restaurants and shopping.
Courtyard Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
America’s Historic Triangle: Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown
- Enjoy daily tours at Colonial Williamsburg on anything from the 18th century gardens to ghost tours. You can even give your feet a rest and see the sights by horse-drawn carriage.
- Evening performances including music, dance, drama and options the whole family can enjoy together.
- See collections from The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg which includes works from both DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum and the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, now at one location.
- Please visit https://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/ for daily schedule and tickets
- Step back in time and into the stories of 17th century settlers. Experience the history through films, gallery exhibits and living history shows. Hop aboard replicas of three colonial ships, or learn about the world of Pocahontas in the re-created Powhatan Indian village.
- Visit http://www.historyisfun.org/jamestown-settlement/ for more information
- Williamsburg is home to over a dozen courses designed by some of the most notable architects, including Pete Dye, Rees Jones, Robert Trent Jones Sr., Arnold Palmer, Curtis Strange, John LeFoy and Nicklaus Design Associates.
- Colonial Williamsburg’s Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
- Kingsmill Resort
- Kiskiack Golf Club
- Colonial Heritage Golf Club
- Tradition Golf Club at Stonehouse
Shopping & Dining