We’re pleased that Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an official part of Aruba Tourism Authority’s ‘Happily Ever After Guarantee’ a postponeable destination policy for couples dreaming of booking a 2021 wedding or honeymoon, but are worried about coronavirus affecting future travel.
Couples can book their 2020/2021 event of a lifetime in confidence, knowing their special occasion can be postponed due to coronavirus pandemic issues, by providing a 30-day notice period. As part of the ‘Happily Ever After Guarantee’ program, weddings and honeymoons booked for 2020/2021 can be postponed for up to a year from the original event date. This does not include airfare or transportation.
Please read on for our terms and conditions and we look forward to welcoming you for your big day!
Several perks are available for groups of 10 rooms or more, please contact us for more information.
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that any changes to existing wedding group block reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
2. Some exclusions may apply for New wedding group dates. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks such as Christmas/New Year’s week, President’s week, Easter week, Memorial week
3. Specific vendors (photographers/videographers etc.) may not be available for your new date
4. All 2020/ 2021 weddings and honeymoons can be postponed with a 30-day notice before event due to Covid-19 reasons.
5. All prepayments and deposits will be allocated towards the new dates