The University of Colorado A Line is 23 miles of rail making local travel around Denver easier than ever before. The new line will provide easy, affordable and reliable connections between downtown Denver, Stapleton, Denver International Airport, and the many communities the line the I-70.
- Travel Time From Airport to Hotel:37 Minutes(Union Station Stop)
- Cost: $9 daily pass to/from airport to Union Station
- Speed: Up to 79 mph
- Capacity: 209 people per car (including seating for 91 people and two wheelchair spaces)
- Features: Overhead storage, luggage towers and bicycle racks
- Hotel is about 10 blocks from Union Station
- Guests can access the light rail from the hotel by the16th Street Mall Ride, 18th Street Shuttle (during specific hours), Uber/Lyft/Taxi, Hotel SUV (based on availability), or walking.
Daily Schedule - to view full schedule click here.
- 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. - every 15 minutes
- 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. - every 30 minutes
- 3 a.m. - 6 a.m. - every 30 minutes
Where and How to Buy a Ticket
Tickets can be purchased on rail line platforms at ticket vending machines, inside DEN or Union Station, or at any R TD sales outlet.
Where to Catch the Train
- Airport: The location is right by the new Westin Denver International Airport Hotel. Downtown/Union Station: 1701 Wynkoop St.
Learn more about the University of Colorado A Line here.
Denver Marriott City Center
- Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Meeting event space