Experience a transformed resort at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
In 2019, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa will reveal new guest rooms in its Kealohilani Tower.
The reimagined interior was conceived by the interior design firm CRA. Interior designer, Bianca Yih, was inspired by the world-famous bohemian lifestyle and surf culture of the legendary Waikiki Beach Boys. The Waikiki Beach Boys (past and present) believe in welcoming people into their homes and taking care of them. With this in mind, it was important that the new guestroom felt immediately comfortable and welcoming.
Guests can look forward to:
- Spacious guestrooms with large footprints, a new guestroom entry with large closets and a dedicated space for coffee & tea service.
- Unforgettable views from refreshed balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Ship lap-painted wood panels and warm ceruse wood stains throughout the guestroom's millwork and furniture bring a casual feel of a welcoming Hawaiian home.
- Walls are painted with soft hues for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Completely renovated King rooms bathrooms with new glass-enclosed walk-in showers.
- All guest bathrooms are clad with tile inspired by whitewashed driftwood planks. New vanities with well-lit mirrors and barn doors also evoke a clean and open vibe.
- Dimensional sea-inspired art pieces located above the bed pays homage to Waikiki’s reef.
- Other subtle nods to Beach Boy lifestyle include coral colored accent pillows and rope-woven details, which help create a unique sense of place and time.
To be one of the first to experience a reimagined guest room, continue to follow the resort on Instagram @waikikimarriott for more sneak peaks of the reveal!
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa