The University of Colorado A Line is 23 miles of rail making local travel around Denver easier than ever before. The new line will provide easy, affordable and reliable connections between downtown Denver, Stapleton, Denver International Airport, and the many communities the line the I-70.
- Travel Time From Airport to Hotel: 23 Minutes(4th stop from DIA)
- Travel Time to Downtown from Central Park Station: 14 Minutes (3rd stop from Central Station)
- Cost: $9 daily pass to/from airport to Union Station
- Speed: Up to 79 mph
- Capacity: 209 people per car (including seating for 91 people and two wheelchair spaces)
- Features: Overhead storage, luggage towers and bicycle racks
- Hotel is 0.7 miles from Central Park Station
- Guests can call hotel for a courtesy pick up from Central Park Station back to the hotel
Daily Schedule - to view full schedule click here.
- 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. - every 15 minutes
- 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. - every 30 minutes
- 3 a.m. - 6 a.m. - every 30 minutes
Where and How to Buy a Ticket
Tickets can be purchased on rail line platforms at ticket vending machines, inside DEN or Union Station, or at any R TD sales outlet.
Where to Catch the Train
- Airport: The location is right by the new Westin Denver International Airport Hotel. Downtown/Union Station: 1701 Wynkoop St.
- Central Park Station: 8175 E Smith Road, Denver, CO 80238
Learn more about the University of Colorado A Line here.
Renaissance Denver Hotel
- New Lobby
- Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet friendly
- Meeting event space