The 2022 Redding Garden of Lights promises more holiday magic and family discovery with new features to surprise and delight all ages. Book your hotel and Garden of Lights at Turtle Bay's McConnell Botanical Gardens package today.
- Extended dates: November 18, 2022 through January 8, 2023
- More than 10 acres of artfully illuminated and immersive displays with over 1 Million holiday lights
- NEW IN 2022: Magical Mosaic children's play and exploration area
- NEW IN 2022: Radiant Meteor Shower lights cascading from above
- The Reindeer Encounter is back and open all dates of the festival
- Fill your cup of cheer at the Hot Chocolate Station and Food Truck Court - with even more bars and food trucks for 2022!
- Spiked hot chocolate for an extra dose of warmth
- Fireside songs & s'mores
- Unique colors, sounds, and scents of the winter season throughout Turtle Bay's curated gardens
- Celebrate the natural world with wildlife and plant themed exhibits unique to the region
Your Redding Garden of Lights Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at the Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge - located on the grounds of the Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- Tickets for two adults to the Garden of Lights
- Upgrade to the Club Floor and enjoy an evening reception 5pm - 7pm and daily breakfast 7am - 10am in the Club Lounge (see guest room options when booking)
Package rates starting at $321 per night and based on guestroom accommodation and ticket availability. Book now as tickets sell out quickly.
Visit https://www.reddinggardenoflights.org/ for more Garden of Lights information.
Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge
- Located on the grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park on the banks of the Sacramento River and the Sundial Bridge
- LEED-certified and pet friendly
- On-site Mosaic Restaurant open for reservations and walk in dining