DARE TO DISCOVER OUR TASTE
- Open Palette is now featuring live music on Saturdays from 6pm – 10pm. Stop by for dinner or a cocktail or maybe two.
- Join us for Happy Hour! $6 'til 6pm (4pm - 6pm Daily). $6 all Draught Beer, Seasonal Sangria, Old Fashioned, House Red and White Wine, House Spirits (premium and cocktails extra).
- Extra! Extra! $5 Mimosas with purchase of breakfast buffet on Saturday & Sunday.
- Join us in the evening at The Parlor for Mixology Mondays! Every Monday from 5pm - 7pm our mixologist, Adam, will demonstrate how to make various classic cocktails. It is an interactive class where you will have the opportunity to make your own cocktail. Classes vary weekly and will focus on one signature cocktail such as Old Fashioned, Cosmopolitan, Manhattan, Negroni, Sidecar and Mojito. You will also learn some tips and tricks to impress your family and friends!
- Easter Brunch at Open Palette on Sunday, April, 9th. 10am - 2pm. Menu includes Peel 'n eat shrimp, Charcuterie with local cheese dispay, Artisan bread, Salads & Pasta, Chicken and waffle, Butternut squash soup, made to order omelets, Pepper crusted prime rib, Spiced pork belly, sweet treats. Price: Adult $59; Kids under 12 yrs old $25; Kids under 5 years old free. Price does not include tax and gratuity.
- COMPLIMENTARY PARKING at any of our restaurants and bars for up to 4 hours. Please bring your parking ticket (from garage across the street) and present to server for validation.
Get the full experience of our downtown Dallas hotel and book a stay today!
|Open Palette ||Draft Sports Bar and Lounge ||The Parlor |
|Indulge in fresh, flavorful American classics, inspired by our Dallas roots |
Outdoor patio for dining under the stars
Indoor and outdoor space available for private parties
Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
|4,000 square foot world of sports nirvana with 25 flat screen TVs |
30 local and international beers on tap
Signature menu items from Nashville Hot Chicken to the Nacho
Available for private parties
Private karaoke room
Open 7 days a week for dinner and lunch on weekends.
|A hidden gem with speakeasy vibe where Frank, Sammy and Dino would fit right in |
Curated cocktails to match the Parlor's unique identity
Play a game of shuffleboard, wall scrabble, or classic video games with colleagues or friends
Open 7pm - close. Hours vary nightly.
Available for private events. Contact hotel for rates and availability.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel | 400 North Olive Street | Dallas, TX 75201 | SheratonDallas.com | 214-922-8000