The UCT Graduate School of Business, in conjunction with the Protea Hotel by Marriott® Breakwater Lodge, will be opening a spectacular new, environmentally-friendly conference venue, located on the eastern side of the UCT GSB and to the north of the Heritage Wall, in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in May 2019.
Situated on over 4 floors, the designated area sizes (with divisible large conference rooms) are:
- Basement: 574 sqm
- Ground floor: 644 sqm
- First floor: 503 sqm
- Second floor: 214 sqm
A wide variety of on-site events are available, including:
conferences | banquets | weddings | seminars | training | product launches | breakfasts | ceremonies | culinary & beverage events | customer appreciation events | fashion shows | fundraisers | and more.
Take advantage of our introductory full day conference package offer and book your mid-year conference for 2019 today!
- Auditorium @ R16,500
- Venues 1 & 4 @ R7,400
- Venue 1 & 2 / 4 & 5 Combined @ R14,800
- Boardrooms @ R3,000 each
- Boardrooms Combined @ R6 000
- 2nd Floor (entire floor space and exterior) @ R25,500
For more information, contact
- Fabian Taai | firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 (0) 21 406 1490
- Emke van Dyk | email@example.com | +27 (0) 21 406 1063
- Chantelle Januarie | firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 (0) 21 406 1404